Visitors:
01: Community Forums
02: Community Forums
03: Community Forums
04: Community Forums
05: Community Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Community Forums › Public Forums › Recruitment › New Application: Nightfuryy - Paladin - 80
Welcome to Trinity!
Welcome to the Trinity guild website. Things may seem a little bit "empty" but that's as most of the content is restricted to members.

Our current process can be seen here.

If you would like to apply, have a look here

Note that accounts will not be activated for non-members unless under special circumstances.

New Application: Nightfuryy - Paladin - 80

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexRecruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pugbot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: New Application: Nightfuryy - Paladin - 80 Reply with quote

Are you over 17?:
Yes

Character name:
Nightfuryy

Class Main Entry:
Paladin

Character level:

What is your characters spec:
My main spec is retry 5800gs pve 6150pvp but i can holy 5700gs pve or tank 5550 gs i like paladins coz they are imba classes

Other information:
i wont to be inv in Trinity coz i wont to play with good players and trinity have good repytation

Guild History:
i was in Bulgarian forse but all spam that he is ninja guild and i dont wona be a part of ninja guild im not ninja and im not a noob if i dont cnow anythink i will asc som1 to learn it

Instances run:
Naxx 10
VoA 10
VoA 25
OS 10
OS 25
ICC 10
ICC 25

Raid Days:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Why do you like to raid:
coz raid is making from organizet ppl and never can be make alone all are like 1 big family

How did you find us:
i see a lot of players from Trinity with good ashievements and good gs who making good raids and are patient with other players from server im shyre that if i asc some1 for help if he can he will help me i hope i can be a part from your family
ps: sry for my inglish i know that isnt perfect but i will do my best for guild

Iago
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: New Application: Nightfuryy - Paladin - 80 Reply with quote

Thanks for the app. someone will contact you soon.

Eldrym
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: New Application: Nightfuryy - Paladin - 80 Reply with quote

Hey mate - is you name spelt right as it says Nightfuryy doesn't exist on our server (Nordrassil)?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexRecruitment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: