Members: 0
Visitors: 1
Total: 1
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Community Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
Community Forums › Guild Wars › General › Where did everyone go?
Welcome to Trinity!
Welcome to the Trinity guild website. Things may seem a little bit "empty" but that's as most of the content is restricted to members.

Our current process can be seen here.

If you would like to apply, have a look here

Note that accounts will not be activated for non-members unless under special circumstances.

Where did everyone go?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fitzy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

apart from Tsch and myself noone seems to be login on to GW2 lately, must be about 2 weeks now since I've seen anyone else online. Is it just a case of leveling wow char's then return to GW2 and play both games or are people bored with GW2 already and don't intend on returning. If the latter is the case then I'll have to look for a more active guild so I can progress my character Sad
Iago
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

we're lost in pandaria. you can join multiple guilds in GW2 so if you want thats np at all.

I like GW2 and will be playing on and off with pandaria i may also join another guild on gw2 when the time comes

fitzy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did everyone go? Reply with quote

ok thanks for the reply, look forward to seeing you back on soon. Might look into buying MoP expansion a bit later in the year, wanna concentrate on this 1st not too good at multi-tasking Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexGeneral All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: